Good girl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
For those of you whom reside in a abode...

When it comes time for rewards (example treats for running like hell tothe litterbox when you know how much easier it would of been for thebun to just go where she was *wink* or doing really well on herharness) HOW DO YOU just give it to the bun that demonstrated thisbehavior?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the trials and tribulations

I tell ya

Cher

bump

I know most of you are "single parents" so to speak...but for those with two?

any thoughts, ideas or suggestions on my query would be appreciated..(EVEN if you dont own two...)

Cher

I had two but my two were never out together.So I guess it was easier for me to treat. I know one time I had Athenaout of her cage. She was being so good I just had to give her a treat.But then I felt bad for not giving Apollo one. He was in his cage. Hewas being quiet so I gave him one for being so good in hiscage. WheneverI gave one a treat I gave one to the other.

I know this probably doesn't help but it's how I did it lol

Tina

Hey, Cher! I wish that I could offer some insight on this. :(

All I know is that if I had two bunnies with Sherman'spersonality that there'd be no way that I could give onea treat and not the other! There's no doubt in my mind thatthere'd be war in the camp!lol!

Maybe one of the more experienced posters (especially the oneswho have more than one bun) will come along and give some input onthis.

Good luck! This was a great question!!! :)

More often than not, treats have been dispensedsimultaneously, but if it is a reward for a specific behavior that onerabbit does for us when called upon, it then gets the treat.Might serve as a learning tool for the bun who doesn't get the treat,hey?

Buck

Latest posts

Back