Emmy making diahrrea! *sp*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy-webby

Reaction score
Emmy's been making diahrrea nonstop thismorning. Her butt would be smothered with her poo and I would clean herfur up! It wont stop! Can someone help me?

Yesterday night, I had realized that Emmy ran out of food and shewouldn't have enough to eat in the morning. So, in teh morning I haveEmmy lettuce and carrots and thats when the diahhreea started! Her poois all over my mom's kitchen floor and I frantically have to clean itup before my mom shrieks! Help..please? :(

Try feeding Emmy some rolled oats (ie QuakerOats) or if you have something similar. I would also recommedNutri-Cal, but I guess they don't have that in the Phillipines.

Give her plenty of hay, Trina, and ask Mambo said, some oats if you have them.

She needs to stay hydrated and her having soft stools puts her indanger of becoming dehydrated, which is fatal in rabbits if you're noton top of it. If she's not drinking, get an eyedropper, fill it withwater and slowly give it to her because you don't want to get any waterinto her lungs.

Hopefully you've gotten more pellets, but no more treats or pellets even for now until she dries up. Just hay and oats.

Keep us posted.

-Carolyn

Emmy-webby wrote:
I have quaker oats! How much should I feed Emmy?

Just put some in her feed bowl and let her have at it. That and hay.

-Carolyn

Thank you Carolyn.
I just put in the Hay, Oats and refilled her water bottle just in case.
Once I sent to oats down..Emmy nibbled on it but I guess she was waiting
for the refill of her Hay. I put the Hay down and just started charging at it.

I'll still keep a close eye of Emmy. I'll deifinatley keep you all posted.
Thank you,all!

xoxox Emmy &Katy& trina

Hi Trina and Katy,

Give her as much hay as she'll eat. That's the best thing for her.

Glad she's diving for it.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back