Purebred or Mongrel?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pygmy Fan

Reaction score
I have discovered that lanna21974's avatar looksexactly like my Speckles.I need to know if she's a mongrel orpurebred.It will also help me determine that for my other rabbit(sinceshe is only bigger, fatter, and black with white.

Lanna's avatar:

if i remember right, lanna's precious was a mixpet store rabbit, but still very sweet. I'd love it if youcould post pics of yours. there are a TON of breeds that could bebroken black.

Even though I had her almost for 2 years, I stilldon't have a scale for her.I'd say she's about4 lbs(about 8kilometers).She is not fat, or sarving.She's just in great shape.Also,I do have photos that my mom still has to print at Target's photolab(she works there), but she said they did not turn out good, and Ihave no film.I also am missing a certain cable to my scanner.And mycamera is not digital, so I cannot hook it up, but maybe soon.

P.S. Just incase you need to know this, she's 11 inches when her legs are spread( or when she's flopped.

Hi Pygmy Fan,

4lbs.=1.814 kg (kilogram)

11in=27.94cm (centimeter)

Pebbles can stretch about 16 inches and she only weighs 2.2 lbs.

Rainbows! :)

Pet_Bunny has it right.

0.4536 kilogram = 1 lb. (It's easier to remember that 1 kilo = 2.20 lbs).

Kilometer (that you originally mentioned)is ameasurement of length.

(1 kilometer = 3280.80 feet or .62 miles)

Do you have a "human" scale? You can weigh yourself holdingthe bunny -- then weigh yourself alone and subtract your weight fromwhat you and the bunny weighed together.

Pam

Pam-

I do, but when I put them on, the needle doesn't budge, will it be any differentwhen holding them still?

Pet_Bunny-

Sorry, I just remember my teacher said about.I'm not gonna attempt adding kilos, just pounds.

You can try testing it with some cannedgoods or a 5# bag of sugar (remember, that due to packaging, thoseweights aren't precise, but will help you adjust your scale).

Pam

Pet_Bunny-

I don't think any around me would, in Jersey stuff like that just won'thappen, that's all people around Burlington care about really, money.

Pam- I'll try that right away.

P.S.Does anyone know where I could get a small measuring scale used for rabbits?

I have an electronic digital scale that weighs upto 15 kg (33.07lbs.). You could use a foodscale. How about taking your bunny to thesupermarket and weigh her at the checkstand. :p lol

Rainbows! :D

Latest posts

Back