Bunty Wunty

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
Bunty was my first rabbit. I did not even want herbecause I thought all they did was sit in a cage and die. My husbandgot her because she looked like our dog he claims and was black andwhite (our interacial children) I put her in a cooler becuse I did nothave a cage. She ate people food for a week until I looked on theinternet and read about them

bunty_3.jpg

Bunty loves holidays Christmas and Easter

bunty_5.jpg

Easter

bunty_5.jpg

BUnty and her baby. she gets so rough we are glad it is stuffed

bunty_6.jpg

Bunty relaxing

bunty_4.jpg

bunty_2.jpg

Ohhhhh, look at this sweet bun!

I'm loving all of the photos and the stories, Bunty.

Buck, yep! We're crazy with our buns! ;) LOL!

Bunty, do you cover the top of Bunty's (the bunny's)cage to give it a more warren-like feel?

I was thinking of doing that for Sherman.

That was in our apartment in Richmond and the ventis our bedroom had birds in it and when heat and air came on it wasdirty so we kept the top covered. Alot of my guys like it I think theythink it is a den and Bunty is one of them. It also makes it better forsitting on top

Oh, great idea. I also want toput a ramp on the side of the cage so that Sherman can go up and sit ontop and watch TV from there too.

Bunty's so cute. :) She's not too adored now, is she?

Her spots remind me of a cow.

-Carolyn

bunty wrote:
DrBonnie saw her a couple weeks ago and called her a holstein because ofher weight. No more ice cream and we greatly reduced herpells.

We girls certainly do struggle with our weight LOL

Really enjoyed the photos!

Pam

bunty wrote:
Dr Bonnie saw her a couple weeks ago and called her a holsteinbecause of her weight. No more ice cream and we greatly reduced herpells.?

That's Hysterical, Bunty!

You're not kidding, Pamnock!

-Carolyn

Poor little Bunty Bunny! That's all right!!!

We "full-figured" women still have our place in the scheme of things! lol! :D

(Psssst!!! ::: whispered tone ::: Don't tell yourmommy, but if you ever need anything, just let me and Shermanknow. We'll sneak you some ice cream and pell-pells in, maybeeven a few raisins ...;)... )

aww...love the bunty, and the snippet of thepuppy's nose in the 4th pic down. hey, no fair! she gets more presentsthen me! I think she's about the size of my bun. speaking of which, ihavent held her all day...

bunty wrote:
DrBonnie saw her a couple weeks ago and called her a holstein because ofher weight. No more ice cream and we greatly reduced herpells.
I thought I had heard everything, but tell me Bunty's doing ice cream!?:shock:

Talk about spoiled rabbits! Geez! ;)

Buck

Bunty's favorite ice cream is butter pecan andraspberry. She likes it with pretzels but really trying to resist thosepleading eyes.

Carolyn I told bunty she reminded you of a cow andshe shook her head no. She does know words and alot of them.She also know lets go feed the rabbits and I put them all in hteircages except for bunty and she hops around and watches what I feed eachone and steals tastes

What an adorable story! It's cute how you haveconversations with her. I do the same thing, and it seems to haverubbed off on my husband. I asked him last night what made him think tobring Mocha to the ballgame, and he told me she said she wanted to comeand see her momma. I think they have finally bonded. My husband tookeveryone's advice and yelled "OUCH" the last time she took a bite athim, and it worked. So far they have been getting along GREAT!

LOL My partner, Dan, sings to therabbit. He wasn't fussed on getting one either but now hesneekily lets him out the hutch and calls "there's someone wanting tosee his mummy" and all I hear is *thump thump thump* and awee face comes round the side of the couch followed by huge ears and awee red body.

Men are just big softies at heart too!

Latest posts

Back