BunnyMommy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
Your text is very tiny and in a light blue or grey on the forum. Could you, as Emeril says, kick it up a notch(es) for us old geezers out here? I don't want to miss any of your adventures with Sherman.

Buck

Hey, Buck! :) Are you sure that you mean me?

I have the same problem as you. I can barely see the text here, even with my computer glasses on. I even had to ask Batbunny if she would enlarge her text some, and I've been enlarging mine. These middle-aged eyes are just not the same as they once were! lol!

Let me know if you really mean me. If mine isn't coming through large there may be some technical issue going on.

P.S. This is the size text that I've been using. Let me know if it's not coming through large on your end.

P.P.S. The text should be coming through as black too. If it's coming out light grey or blue, then there's definitely a problem going on. :(

*font size changed 7:58 p.m.

LOL! Are you having the same problems with my posts, Bunty? If so, there must be some technical issue going on. I'm definitely enlarging mine. :(

*Font size changed at 7:59 p.m.

Yes, yours looks really tiny to me on this end too, Bunty. :(

Are you doing a SELECT ALL and changing the font size after you type itin? That's what you have to do to make it bigger.

*Font size changed at 7:59 p.m.

Buck, I just had an idea!

I think that you're talking about Moonstar Bunny. Her text is really small and it's in blue. (EDITED LATER TOADD: Sorry Moonstar Bunny! I was indeed the culprit! :( )

Let me know if I'm on track or not. :)

* Font size changed at 8:00 p.m.

BunnyMommy.... your print is black on my screen but it is very small compared to everyone elses... like you're taking it down to a size 1. What size and font do you use when posting?

WOW! Thanks Pigeon&Fumper! This is very strange!

I thought that I was taking it UP to a Verdana 2. On my screen, it's really huge! Even my posts in this thread to me appear huge. I work on multiple computers here and I've looked at the posts on the different screens, and they all appear huge on those screens too. Each of the screens show a different element of "boldness", but the size of the font has been consistent.

I'm wondering if it could be due to differences in browser types. I'm using IE 6.0. What browser are you guys using?

And P.S., has my type always appeared small or did it just change recently? (Trying to do a little "detective work" here. :)).

P.P.S. I'm editing it to take it up to a size 3. How does it look now?

Thanks.

Wow! What a difference. It was definitely teensy. Now, it is bigger than "standard" from my viewpoint here, but certainly not obnoxiously so. It'll be fine, now.

Thanks! As I said, don't want to miss anything you're putting on the forum.

And, yes, the change only occurred recently, after you asked someone else to change their font. I believe, if that was you?

Buck

Yes, that was me. Thanks for your input, Buck. I have no idea why the fonts are "acting up", but that's exactly when I started to change the size of my font.

I'll do the Verdana 3 from now on, and hopefully all will be well.

Let me know if it changes again so that I can make adjustments.

Thanks again. We "old timers" have to stick together! lol! :)

Well, this is a complete and total blip! :shock:

I was just trying to go through some of my old posts and resize the fonts larger and you know what? (Well, yeah, you know because you've been "blinded" by them :( ) The fonts were indeed Verdana 1! I have no idea how I did that. I know I'm working on multiple computers, but good gravy! I called myself making the font size larger.

Sorry, guys! I went back through the threads and changed as many of my posts as I could remember.

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back