BATMAN PICS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)thanks! hes being very badtodaythough...i was trying to put his harness on him thismonring so we could go outside & he got angry&kicked off on my arm. now i have theses 6 inch longscratches on my arms. hes been ignoring me since then...i keep tryingto give him carrots & such and he wont even take it from me!

He is a cutie!! The heart, though not intentional,is very appropriate!! I'm glad to see that, in your second picture, youhave everything you need for your Bun, including the vacuum!!!!!! I cansee that you really enjoy him. Bless you. Charlotte

yea-when i saw that i thought it wascute...he so spoiled! his cage is the only visible thing in thepicture-everything else is next to it...his igloos & tunnels& dig box. he barely spends anytime in his cage-if im here& im awake, hes out. lol-and the vaccuum! yes!! i just liftedthe couch cushions & vaccummed under them-there was soooooomuch poop!! id be willing to say about a 1/2 lb of bunny turds inthere! yuk! :p

lol...they look so innocent! thatpicture is soo cute-the way his little arms flopped over the side ofthe litterbox-totally relaxed. and his little tail sticking up-i loveit. :p

I know! That's why I had to show it even if it isn't mine, it just looks so cute.

Welcome BatBunny,

I've seen you but haven't had the pleasure of corresponding with you yet.

BATMAN is AWESOME! That first picture, close up of the nose and dead onjust tickled me. He is So Cute! As Dootsmom said, the heart in thefirst picture looks like it was planted there just for you guys. Heobviously trusts you. It looks like he'd let you do anything to him.

What a lucky little monster to have the run of the place when you'rehome. That's the way I am with Tucker. Doesn't he have a fit if hethinks it's okay to be out, but you're just not going to be around forlong or the place needs to be picked up and you can't let him outbecause of vaccuum cords? God forbid you do something else first beforeyou high-tail it over to his cage and let him out.

What a great life he has. He sure lucked out when you lost your heart to him, I'm sure at first glance. What a Beauty!

M&SMom,

I'm not buyin your Angels story of Mocha and Spice at all. ;) Maybe Spice, but definitely not Mocha! *laughs*

I had never seen a rabbit relax until I had gotten one. There's nothinglike it to see that kick-backed rabbit, and that picture you sent usto, Laura, was the perfect Chill. Sure was a handsome rabbit too.

-Carolyn

:)thank you! he is anawesome little guy! he is very trusting, but he wont yet lay on hisback for me. i think im getting closer to being able to put him in atrance, but only when hes laying down. and yes, he can be quite thelittle turd when hes not out & he thinks that heshould be. he sticks his nose/upper lip in between the cagebars & gruntsat me! hehe. thank you guysfor all the compliments!

ps. as i type this, hes laying next to the monitor, legsstretched out with one eye shut (the eye on his side facing me...imsure you guys have noticed bunnies doing that, as ive seen otherbunnies besides batman doing that...whats that all about??)

BatBunny,

Yup, I know the 'ol one eye' trick!

When you trance him, support his body as you would when you have toclip his nails, baby talk to him, and gently pet right between hiseyes. Feet slightly elevated seems to help.

I'm going to attempt to take the pulse of a rabbit in trance state andcompare it to that of when the same rabbit isn't in that trance statethis weekend. I hope to get around to doing this with Buck Jones andhis wife this weekend to see how the heart reacts in and then justafter waking from a trance.

-Carolyn

he has a big problemwith getting his nails cut-i can usually only do one foot at a timebefore he has to run around. when i pet between his eyes or nuzzlehim-thats how i feel that im getting close to it. i think i just needto figure out how to hold him exactly. the pulseexperimentsounds very interesting. i take it that youve takentheir heartbeat normally?lol, ican only imagine trying to dothat! id definitely lose count-if i was able to count at all! do you& buck jones/his wife live near to each another?

Since we are on the topic of nail clipping. Mochaand Spice are going to have BIG issues when it's time to clip theirnails, I have yet to, the vet did this last time. Mocha and Spice won'tstand to be on their backs, is it just as easy if I can holdthemright side upwhile my dad clips the nails? Isee no other way with my twirps, I let them get away with to much asbabies and never held them so they were lying on their backs becausethey didn't like it. Another thing is, both my babies are allowing meto touch their front feet so clipping those should be easy, but theback feet can be a major problem on both of them, mostly because Spiceis ticklish on the feet (I swear he is!) and Mocha is just sensitive. Itry to play with their feet so it makes my job easier, but it hasn'tbeen all that effective, what can I do?

Laura

"is it just aseasy if I can hold themright side upwhile my dadclips the nails?"

i would imagine that would be your best bet. my ex used to have bunnies& thats how we trimmed their nails. i only wish i had someoneto hold/clip for me.:?also, its funny that you mentioned thatthey can handle their front feet being touched, but not theback...batmans the same way. however when its his clippers touching hisfeet, its a whole other story!

M&Smom wrote:
Very cute indeed! Such a sweet looking fellow. I hardlydoubt he was bad :pI mean how can THAT little cutie be bad?!lol, just kidding, I know, just like my little guys.

And off topic of that picture, you have got to see this one! It's arabbit picture posted on an MSN rabbit group, it's so adorable, butit's not mine, just a very cute picture!

http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nDwAAANIE6x*qlqkxtonJxHp9vNAPXpTSTXOcl5hDxOQ
I think that rabbit picture is so cute.My rabbitPepper has a litter pan just like that and he does the same thing andlays in it.I have to take a picture of him in his litter pan one ofthese times.

Latest posts

Back