Beach Bunnies 2004

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Greetings Friends!

On June 5, 2004, you, your spouse, friends, children and bunnies arewarmly welcomed to take the day off, pack a picnic lunch, and joinother members of this Fabulous Forum for a Picnic at the Lake in theNorthwest corner of CT.

SETTING: The Lake does not allow dogs, motors on the water that exceed5 mph. It does have rowboats that you can rent for $5/hour, a woodenswingset & 'castle', fishing for all ages--the lake is stockedeach year with fish, a fishing pond for kids 12 and under, a beach,lifeguards, a couple of floating docks, sailboats, a few seagulls,barbeque pits, canoes, kids and families, and we bring to it: BunnyPeople (if they're lucky) and Bunnies On The Beach!

TIME: Morning - Evening

If you have any questions, please email me and I'll be happy to getback to you with the details. I will be sending out invitations withdirections to all those who are interested if you email me.

Just wanted you to be sure to mark your calendars.

Have a great week,
-Carolyn

Hi Wishbone,

I certainly understand.

You'll be with us in spirit, and I promise to hold a glass up and toast to you with all that can attend.

-Carolyn

P.S. Your new avatar? I'm sorry, I don't understand.

The avatar is that little graphic you can put byyour name "Wishbone"chose a blue sphere from theavatar gallery.

Pam

Ahhhhh!!

Well then, I love everyone's avatar. It adds color to the screen.

Thanks Pamnock.

-Carolyn

P.S. Pam? Last fall, during a rabbit show in Goshen, I had picked up a bottle of VetRx. Have you ever used it? Just curious.

Hi Carolyn,

VetRx works well for ear mite treatment. It also has aneffect in relieving the symptoms due to respiratory illess, however, itdoes not cure the causes of respiratory illness.

Pam

Greetings Pam,

I do love Zaid. (Cool name!) She's become your symbol and it's good tosee her here. I actually look for her in the Rabbit Web when I don'twant to read all the posts. She makes you easy to find. I wonder howshe was lucky enough to get her picture posted. It's a beautifulpainting.

Thank you for the comments about VetRx. The breeder I had gotten Tuckerfrom had it at his booth last year. He doesn't try to sell things to meat all, but in my trying to have an emergency kit on hand, he thoughtthat the VetRx might be handy. His wife had recommended, the yearbefore that which I had gotten but don't give to Tucker, a bag ofNeo-Vite. I've given it to Tucker only once or twice, but felt that theNutrena was giving him the vitamins he needs. Is that thinking correct?

Thanks again.

-Carolyn

Hello Carolyn,

alittle info on Vetrx,:(

I found it expensive and quite useless. In the 1950's Vetrx wasoriginally known as "Save the Baby" it was used when young children hada sniffly cold. Someone took over the product and figured out anotherway to sell it. It didn't do much for children either. Many breedersuse it to mask the symptoms of snuffles. However, it's strong medicinalsmell gives it away. Just thought I'd mention it.

Dennis,C.V.R.;)

Hi HankHanky!!!

Thank you very much for the additional information about VetRx. Ihadn't planned on using it for sniffles as you and PamNock hasrecommended, but more just for the earmites factor. The informationgiven from you and Pam is very helpful. I feel like now I know what Ihave in it.

Many Thanks.

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

Please be advised that I and my wife, and probably six of our rabbitswill be attending your proposed gathering. We are lookingforward to spending time with some of the posters we communicate withso often on the internet.

It is so nice of you to take the intitiative to organize such an outingand give us all the opportunity to be "beach bunnies" for a day!

Buck :cool:

Thanks for the toast, Carolyn! Iexpect hearing all about Beach Bunnies from you after the event! I lovethe sound of it from your post, but, as I said in my last post, sorry,but no. I'm already posting a Beach Bunnies that allows you to tell me(the poster) how it was, and thanks again for the special toast,Carolyn!

Wishbone (332)

(P.S. Pamnock, Ithink Zaid is cute and cuddly, just like Mr. Cuddles, who is stilleating his feces, but I don't worry about it anymore, now that I knowit's completely part ofhis "balanceddiet"!)

Well, Wishbone332 and Pamnock, should you decide to change your mind orhave a change of plans, you would be most warmly welcomed.

There's plenty of time left to plan. I'll take 'no' for an answer, but will keep it open in my mind.

-Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,
I really wish i could come to this picnic *sobs***** my parents forcing me to grow up in England!
love 4rm sad Lauren
And the Bunnies
xcoxoxoxox

I wish you could come too, Loz. :?

-Carolyn

*sobs*

Heres a random question:
Whos the bunny in the picture under your name because it doesnt look like Tucker.
Luv 4rm still sad lauren and Ebony and Fidget

xoxox

I know how you feel Loz and Ebony, as being inCanada, I can't go either, really sucks to be me! lol. Hope you all dohave fun though.

Laura

Chin Up Girls :dude: :dude:

Who's to say there won't be another day? Never say Never!

The little cutie under my name, Loz, is my Tucker-Bucker! :) His littleface is as big as a Gerber Daisy, the flowers behind him.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back