Rewriting this with new info..
Here's a blurb about its affect on cats, which may not be the same inrabbits. However, being such a common houseplant, and there'sno hugely dire warnings out there, I don't think eating just the tipwill do much damage. If its the same as a cat, then itprobably tasted pretty awful.
I'll keep looking for info, but watch carefully for signs ofgastronomical upsets-- ie: if the bunny stops eating orappears to be having gas pains, etc.
EDIT: HEre's the official name: Spathiphyllum
(I don't think it's part of the Philodendron family, but it shares the same toxins).
And here's a pic:
Peace Lily (aka Mauna Loa Peace Lily)
Common Name: Peace Lily (aka Mauna Loa Peace Lily)
Scientific Name: Spathiphyllum
Toxic Principle: calcium oxalate crystals
Clinical signs: oral irritation, intense burning and irritationof the mouth, lips, tongue, excessive drooling, vomiting, difficulty inswallowing.
All part of the spathiphyllum contain water insoluble crystal ofpoisonousacid that can cause burning, irritation and swellingof a cats mouth, tongue and throat. When swallowed, thesrystals cause inflammation of the stomach andintestine.