Here's the form...
If you're posting about a sick bunny in the Infirmary, please provide the following:
Description (Breed, color, weight)
Concise Summary of the Rabbit's Condition:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / CHECK LIST: (Please fill in relevant info).
Fecal and Urinary Output
- are the bunny's poops and pees normal?
- when did they last use their litterbox?
- any unusual behavior? straining to pee? unusual litter habits?
- what litter and/or bedding do you use?
- has s/he been to the vet or been sick before?
- is s/he on any medications?
- what specifically does your bunny eat?
- when and what did s/he eat last?
- any changes in the way s/he eats? (ie: not eating a particular food, odd chewing motions, etc)
- movement - any unusual movements? Is s/he hopping normally?
- is the rabbit molting?
- any weight loss?
- any sign of drooling? wet face?
- runny eyes?
- wet nose? coughing? sneezing?
- is s/he breathing normally
- any plants, chocolate or other substances within reach?
- has the rabbit been outdoors?
- any other pets? if so, have they been ill?