systemajuv

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason!

Reaction score
is there anyway to get systemajuv in toronto? ichecked the rabbitmedicinechest.com website but it costs $48 americanjust to get it shipped. are there any alternative ways to get it here?

My translator isntworking could you please postthe English version of the wordyour looking for Thanks !

Here is a website that sells it :) It isthe second one down, though I am not sure if they ship to Toronto, butI dont see why not! :D Though I believe this website is more expensivethen the one your on, unless you can find it in a local store I dontsee any other way to get it then to buy it. :(

~Amy

http://www.petmedicinechest.com/rabbit/finicky.asp

"Systemajuv, an immune system enhancer. By using this highly potentcombination herbal remedy, you will completely rejuvenate the body’sentire systems, which may be infected by bacterial, viral, or toxicorganisms. Systemajuv™ helps rid the body of bad bacteria without“killing the good bacteria too”."

Just sayin' -- research each individual product :)

The Rabbit MedicineChest is an advertiser that helps to support this forumwhich we enjoy so much. :)

Pam

gypsy: systemajuv is the english word for it :D
i was interested in this particular one b/c of the results ppl have been getting w/ it.

ayglnu13: that is the website where i first saw it. the problem is itcosts close to $50 to ship it to toronto that is why im asking if i canget it locally. thanks tho!

pamnock: cant believe dog/cat stuff works on bunnies too

Nutri Cal is a high calorie supplement.Inexpensive and has been a "life saver" for my bunns. I nowoften see it sold by rabbit supply dealers.

Remember to look into "who" is getting such amazing results with theproducts. Real people? or "testimonials" (I know of sitesthat write their own testimonials and sign imaginary names)

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Remember to look into "who" is getting such amazing resultswith the products. Real people? or "testimonials" (I know ofsites that write their own testimonials and sign imaginary names)

You might want to check some of the 'testimonials' on the Yahoo Groupssite for House Rabbits, and probably even regular newsgroups.Theirsare far more believable and not socomplimentary.

Note that there's also glowing reviews from several people in thegroups who say they're not connected to the product, but oddly enough,the most vocal supporters share a common server, which raises my'fraud' antennae.

A google search not-so-oddly-enough also makes it look like this site(and many other reputable ones) are recommending their products, whichreally makes them seem credible. You have to dig a lot deeperto realize you're accessing ad or 'sponsored' sections of thesites. What a scam.

Here's a later releaseabout the lawsuit. Not surewhat ever happened with it, they probably just complied with an orderto list ingredients or something equally minimal, but they took a $1.4million fine without blinking. These guys must reallyberaking it in.

http://www.state.ia.us/government/ag/latest_news/releases/mar_2003/Pet_Medicine.html

PS: Because they're advertising on sites like this, it'salsotough for these sites to warn people, because they risk losing what isoften their only financial support. They really cover theirbases.

Pipp wrote:

Note that there's also glowing reviews from several people in thegroups who say they're not connected to the product, but oddly enough,the most vocal supporters share a common server, which raises my'fraud' antennae.

Thanks for sharing those excellent tips. I have noticed thatsome of these tactics are becoming more common.

Pam

wow... good thing i asked first.
basically i wanna help my rabbit b/c he is sneezing and has a runny nose.
so... u guys sure nutri cal is safe for bunnies?

Nutri Cal is a high calorie supplement thathelps boost the immune system because it is so easilymetabolized. It's a great product for rabbits during stress,not eating well, or loosing weight.

Because it is so high in calories, it should not be used regularly forrabbits that are of a healthy weight. Dark, leafy greens (such asdandelion) are also a good food for sick rabbits. (Introduce new foodslowly if your rabbit isn't used to them)

If your rabbit is sneezing and has a runny nose, it needs to beexamined by a vet. Antibiotics may be necessary and will helpprevent the infection from progressing into a more serious illness suchas pnemonia.

Pam

he isnt losing weight, and he doesnt have aproblem eating as well... i dont really want to go to a vet forantibiotics because it costs so much and i dont even know if it will domore harm than good.

Stephanie wrote:
I haven't been able to find Nutrical in Canada, and believeme, I've been trying.
I've been checking around too,Stephanie. There are some otherproducts that have the same ingredientsas Nutri Cal, but I have to check up on them first.

Rainbows! :)

I ordered from PetMedicine and sure hope it works. They have a money back guarantee. My rabbit most likely has snuffles.

candini wrote:
I ordered from PetMedicine and sure hope it works. They have a money back guarantee. My rabbit most likely has snuffles.
For snuffles I really recommend a vet visit because they can culture it and tell for sure what it is.

Peg

Thanks, more costs and tests though.

Just found this independent comment regarding systemjuv on another forum:

"I have tried many, many herbal treatments, the ones I like, are systemajuv, from Avian medicine chest, along with their acidophilus mix, and there was one that was a *calming* thing. I know alot of people swear by chamomile tea, I give ollie extracts mixed into nestling formula. He gets a better dose that way.
Since we now have some baby 'tiels, he is my helper at feeding time! Growing feathers requires alot of protein etc. IMO, optimal diet is a must."

TinysMom wrote:
candini wrote:
For snuffles I really recommend a vet visit because they can culture it and tell for sure what it is.

Peg
candini wrote:
Thanks, more costs and tests though.
Good advice from Peg.
Snuffles (aka Pasturella) is only treatable with antibiotics.

~Jim

Treatable or just something until it comes back again? I have antibiotics but since it may be viral I was holding off. I do appreciate the advice though.

Latest posts

Back