Mabel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I’m new here an am going to create a introduction post very soon. But this is my bunny Mabel. I got her about a year ago, she is the sweetest soul. I love her so much. I adopted her here in San Diego at the humane society. She was abandoned outside an apartment building.

Attachments

• IMG_3852.jpeg
    IMG_3852.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
She's lovely! I adopted my black Zelda from a shelter too. It's sad that so many end up in shelters.

Hello! I’m new here an am going to create an introduction post very soon. But this is my bunny Mabel. I got her about a year ago, she is the sweetest soul. I love her so much. I adopted her here in San Diego at the humane society. She was abandoned outside an apartment building.
Welcome Mabel
You are beautiful! Your coat is a coat of many colors!! Thank you for rescuing this gorgeous girl and obviously loving and caring for her!!! As she loves you in return!

Hello! I’m new here an am going to create a introduction post very soon. But this is my bunny Mabel. I got her about a year ago, she is the sweetest soul. I love her so much. I adopted her here in San Diego at the humane society. She was abandoned outside an apartment building.
Thank you for all the sweet replies! I love this forum so much already! 💕

Latest posts

Back