Hello! (New Member)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Cricket (yes that’s my real name. Everyone asks that haha) and I’m so happy to be here. My bunnies name is Mabel, I registered her so you can look at that if you want to know her story. But I live in San Diego, I like to (ofc) take Mabel places with me, she loves the beach, but I also love to draw, sculpt and my favorite franchises are The Last Of Us and Wings Of Fire. Thanks so much for being such an welcoming place!! Ask me anything : D

Hi! My name is Cricket (yes that’s my real name. Everyone asks that haha) and I’m so happy to be here. My bunnies name is Mabel, I registered her so you can look at that if you want to know her story. But I live in San Diego, I like to (ofc) take Mabel places with me, she loves the beach, but I also love to draw, sculpt and my favorite franchises are The Last Of Us and Wings Of Fire. Thanks so much for being such an welcoming place!! Ask me anything : D
I am a first time rabbit owner. I live in Manitoba Canada.
I read different posts about owners taking their bunny to the beach.
And when I see pictures, the rabbit is not wearing a harness.
I find this fascinating.
How incredible it must be to have your precious bun run free.

I realize you have to be super vigilant for dogs, birds, and other predators.
But beyond that, how is that your pet does not sprint off and disappear?

Donna

Latest posts

Back